This is the right place for you if you are an applicant and would like further information about the data you have provided.
1. Purpose of Data Collection, Processing or Use
(1) Processing of the application;
(2) Examination for suitability;
(3) Establishment of contact.
2. Legal Basis for Processing (Art. 6 GDPR)
- Implementation (also) of pre-contractual measures, which take place at the request of the affected individual. The person concerned consents voluntarily. This consent is provided through a declaration of intent.
- nFrames fundamentally observes the rules of data avoidance and data economy regarding the intended purposes of processing, considering the legitimate interests of the data subjects.
3. Description of the Groups of Persons Concerned and the Relevant Data or Data Categories
- Affected group of persons: Applicants of the nFrames.
- Usual and necessary information of applicants for application procedures.
- Data protection information for applicants according to Art. 13 and Art.14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. Recipients or Categories of Recipients to Whom the Data may be Communicated
All employees who are authorized internally to perform specific tasks. In the case of payment transactions, credit institutions receive the necessary information. External contractors as subcontractors within the meaning of § 11 BDSG (commissioned data processing) or Art. 28 GDPR. As a rule, access to personal data is not the purpose of the order, but cannot be excluded.
5. Data Transmission to Third Countries
Data transfers to third countries only occur within the framework of contract fulfillment, necessary communication, and other exceptions expressly provided for in the BDSG or GDPR.
6. Storage Period or Standard Periods for the Deletion of Data
The legislator has enacted a variety of storage obligations and periods. After expiry of these periods, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer necessary to fulfill the contract. Thus, in accordance with legal regulations, the commercial or financial data of a closed financial year is deleted after a further ten years, unless longer retention periods are prescribed or required for legitimate reasons. Shorter deletion periods, maximum 6 months, are used in special areas (e.g. in personnel administration such as rejected applications or warnings). If data is not affected by this, it is deleted when the purposes for which it was stored ceases to apply.
Please note that PreScreen will only store your information for a period of one year.