The solution for city- and countrywide mapping from aerial imagery
SURE Aerial is specifically designed for large aerial image datasets – captured with large frame nadir cameras, oblique cameras or hybrid systems with additional LiDAR sensors. Without limitation in image resolution, it empowers the production of 3D Meshes, True Orthophotos, Point Clouds and Digital Surface Models on common workstation hardware or up to cluster environments. Simple to setup and to operate while being perfectly connected by interfaces such as various Aerotriangulation import options, shapefile definitions or output formats - compliant to mapping industry standards and ready for web streaming technologies.
Optimised for large datasets
Fully automatic workflow
Generate Tiled DSMs, True Orthophotos and Meshes completely automatically. No manual seam line editing or expert knowledge required to produce quality outputs.
Region of interest definition
Process only what is important for your project without all the extras. Take control of your time and efficiency per project. Import 2D or 3D shapefiles for waterbodies, areas of interes and surface correction
Efficient visualization of large datasets
Benefit of an optimized level-of-detail and streaming formats for eb-visualization (cesium, ESRI slpk, osgb, obj, collada). The free SURE Viewer is included with the upgradable SURE Editor.
Whether 2,000 or 20,000 high resolution images, SURE Aerial scales with you and your project needs.
Cost efficient image acquisition and processing
Choose image acquisition that fits best for you. Acquire Oblique images, get high quality from Nadir flights or data provided by hybrid systems with additional LiDAR sensors. Experience highly efficient processing built for handling large datasets on your existing hardware.
Generate colorized DSMs to represent accurate height differentiation data.
Full feature list
- Dense Image Matching
- Depth information for each pixel with sharp edges
- Multi-threading and GPU support
- Colored Point Clouds (las, laz)
- Digital Surface Models (tif, gtif, tfw)
- True Orthophotos (tif, gtif, tfw)
- Textured 2.5D and 3D Meshes (cesium, ESRI slpk, osgb, obj, collada)
- Global Color Balancing
- Automatic seam-line leveling and homogeneous blending
- Point Clouds and True Orthophotos with 8 Bit, 16 Bit and 4 channels
- All kinds of frame imagery
- Small, medium and large frame (e.g. >500 megapixels)
- Close range, UAV, manned aircraft (nadir, oblique)
- Transfer full image information to deliverables (8/16 Bit RGBI)
- LiDAR Point Cloud import (las, laz)
- Elastic Distributed Processing
- Scale to any size of datasets / timelines
- Add additional nodes while processing
- No setup and interactive management of cluster required
- Attractive license rental packages
- Completely scriptable and configurable with command line interface
- Open interfaces
- Direct orientation import from Trimble Inpho/Match-AT, Leica HxMap, Agisoft Photoscan, Pix4D and more
- Point Cloud import (las or laz)
- LiDAR Trajectory import (sbet, sol)
- Editing & data interaction
- 2D or 3D shapefiles for waterbodies and surface corrections
- Region of interest definition for processing and export
- Mapsheet definition (tiling scheme)
- Refeed edited or 3rd party Point Clouds to workflow
- SURE Editor (Mesh editing tools improving Meshes, True Orthos and DSMs)
Captured nadir and oblique imagery rendered fully automatically using SURE Software with create customed products such as True Orthophotos and Textured 3D Meshes.