Join the nFrames team!
Join us developing tools for 3D Reconstruction from Images & Visualization
Who we are
- A Start Up, founded as a spin-off from the University of Stuttgart
- Developing and distributing software for 30 reconstruction from images
- Excellent market position and customers worldwide in particular for applications like airborne imaging with airplanes and UAVs up to Cultural Heritage data recording
- A young and innovative team with 10 members up to now
- Located in the heart of Stuttgart, Germany
Who you are
- You are a motivated developer with skills and experiences in C++
- You graduated in Computer Science or a similar Engineering field
- You have experiences in Computer Vision and Photogrammetry or eager to learn them
- You speak fluent English or German
Would you like to join us?
Send your CV and a descripton of 3 software projects you find interesting to email@example.com
Mapping Technology Consultant
Being an expert for solutions using cutting edge technology. Providing value to partners by professional consulting – particularly in the domain of airborne mapping production. You want to move people, empower them and grow business on all sides.
Experience in a mapping company developing workflows directly as well as executing projects in tight communication with customers. You love working in a team and you are constantly improving your skills in the domain of airborne sensing such as sensor concepts, Aerialtriangulation or point cloud processing. You like reaching out to people on the personal and digital content side. You want to grow business by proving value of professional workflow development using advanced software and hardware components.
- Expert consulting in the mapping domain & support business development
- Driving and pushing international outreach and sales
- Bridging user requirements and product development
- Contribution to business development from application perspective
- Content creation – e.g. development and documentation of workflows
- Customer advice and trainings
- International exhibition visits
- Constant market and technology research
Being part of the nFrames team, which develops innovative Software solutions in the domain of Photogrammetry and leads through value. Besides Software meeting professional requirements, we provide user-oriented consulting supporting the development of full solutions in mapping production. We stand for precision, scalability and service.
Please apply with your CV and a 3-sentence summary of your vision for the airborne mapping and photogrammetry market. firstname.lastname@example.org or nFrames GmbH, Kornbergstr. 36, 70176 Stuttgart, Germany. +49711 99788728