Protecting your data is important to us!
If you are interested in what we do with your personal data at nFrames, here you can find all answers. The process of storage and use of your data is based on your consent or equivalent as a legal permission. What we do with your data depends on this.
German version can be found in the following link:
The European law regarding this topic is the General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter as "GDPR ".
The purpose of this document is to provide the information obligations where and when nFrames collect, process or use personal data as the responsible body.
In accordance with Art. 13 or 14 GDPR, nFrames informs you as individual in any occasion where personal data is being collected. In compliance with the principle of transparency and the concerned law.
The information provided in this document is structured as:
- General information, irrespective of which target group you as an individual involved belong to.
- Information provided by nFrames to the specific individual depending on his/her target group. Those groups are divided below into different sections.
2. General information for all target groups
Company name of the responsible body
Dr. Ing- Konrad Wenzel, Mark Egert, Dipl. Ing. Thomas Zwölfer
Data processing management
Data Protection Officer
Address of the responsible body/person in charge
D-70176 Stuttgart, Germany
3. Rights of the affected individual
To guarantee fair and transparent processing, we would like to inform that the affected individual has the following rights, among others:
- The right to (further) information.
- The right to rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
- The right to revoke the consent. In that case, you can contact email@example.com.
- The right to data transferability.
These rights are based on Arts. 15 to 22 GDPR.
If you consider the exercise of these rights necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority. For more information, please visit www.datenschutz-wiki.de or www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
4. The competent supervisory authority for nFrames is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
email@example.com | www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
5. Other information
When nFrames intends to process personal data for a different purpose than for which this information was collected, the affected individual will receive a notification about the new purpose and any other relevant information prior to such further processing. In case the new purpose is compatible with the previous purposes for which consent was given, or if the legitimate interest of nFrames predominates, a separate notification is not necessary.
Currently, you are on our website, and we temporarily store your anonymized IP address to find and correct technical errors.
Everything else is up to you, so what information you want to share with us.